Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG5120 is a printer made by Canon, firstly. But in addition to its capacity to print documents, it could also handle both scanning and copying jobs. If you are questioning just what type of benefits you could get from this, consider just how packed with problems it would certainly be to have three collections of separate devices for respective jobs. If your office is rather broad, this could not be so much of an issue. If you occupy an instead limited place, this would be a fantastic advantage for you in a relationship with how you run your company.
|Canon PIXMA MG5120|
Canon PIXMA MG5120 can copy papers with the capability to both reduce and enhance the size of the dimension of the resulting photographs. It could minimize as much as 25% of the original one while it could enlarge it as much as 400% as big. The first copy is produced within plain 20 secs. Looking for any setup and driver or software to download for this printer, you can download at Canon Driver Software site, because in that site list you much information you need for MG5120 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 can scan records rather appropriately. The flatbed scanner utilizes Contact Image Sensor for its scanning aspect while its color deepness array showcases 48-bit for the inner and 24-bit for the exterior. The scanner's maximum optical resolution is estimated at 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Photo Connect:
- Media Card Support, Memory Card Support, SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, miniSD Card, miniSDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC, MMCmobile Card, USB flash memory, CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable, not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide, CD-ROM PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint, EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator, EX Solution Menu.
Need more support to fix a problem for Canon MG5120 printer you can also go to Canon Driver site, there are also provide you more setup to solve the problem of your printer.